To get items viewed on Amazon Japanese site, alternative shipping services are readily available such as Rakuten Global Express.
Proxy services such as Rakuten Global Express are safe alternate methods to buy your items from Amazon Japan website, which would otherwise be not available to those overseas, including New Zealand.
How to buy from Japanese Amazon in New Zealand with Rakuten Global Express Forwarding Services?
The steps needed to reach your goal of buying from Japanese Amazon in New Zealand with Rakuten Global Express Forwarding Services address are as follows:
- Register as a new user with Rakuten Global Express (RGE)
- Complete the identity verification procedure by sending an official document such as a passport or ID card to confirm your name, current address, and date of birth
- Receive your Japanese Address (Which looks similar to “RGXセンター-MLJ38337”)
- When shopping at a Japanese online store such as Amazon, set the shipment address to your Rakuten Global Express address
- RGX will combine your items into one package and send you a shipping charge notification through email.
- Get your items to your desired New Zealand.
Steps one through three will need to be completed before products from Japanese Amazon arrive at the RGE Warehouse if this is your first time using the service.
Why Choose Rakuten Global Express Forwarding Services to help you purchase from Japanese Amazon in New Zealand?
The advantages of using RGE when shopping from Amazon or another e-Commerce website, include convenience, flexibility|}, and speed.
Deliveries from numerous stores, or just Amazon, have the ability to be combined into one convenient bundle, saving money and product packaging material. Or you can purchase and send out one item if wanted!
RGE offers various shipping alternatives including but not restricted to one day shipping, and Auto Pack & Ship (Items will ship as soon as they come to the storage facility from Amazon.
International Delivery from Japanese Amazon to New Zealand: Customs, taxes and restricted items
Due to shipment and destination guidelines of a country/region, some deliveries may not be possible. This consists of items that have already been purchased and paid for.
To prevent any trouble, please check the laws and guidelines of the destination country/region before purchasing.
Caution: Some items can not be delivered overseas. More information. More details available here.
Amazon Japan Ship to New Zealand all cities such as:
“Wellington, Manawatu-Wanganui, Canterbury, Waikato, Auckland, Taranaki, Nelson, Hawke’s Bay, Southland, Otago, Gisborne, Bay of Plenty, Northland, Marlborough”